"Joyride a mecha. Sext your enemies. Fight the pull of gravity."
Heaven Will Be Mine is an upcoming visual novel by Aevee Bee and Mia Schwartz (also known as Worst Girls). On her twitter, Aevee Bee describes the game as "If We Know the Devil was about awkward teen feelings, Heaven Will Be Mine will be about messy twentysomething feelings;a sequel to the theme."  She has also stated that while the game will be in a different place, time and with new characters, it will tie in with the world of We Know the Devil, and players can learn more about the worlds they take place in.
In Heaven Will be Mine, players follow three pilots, Saturn, Luna-Terra, and Pluto as they fight for humanity's future in space in an "alternate 1980s space program." Choose between rivalries and romance in an eight day war for humanity for or against three other factions.
While playing the game, you can switch in between the perspectives of the three different main characters, in order to see different stories from different angles. The objective of Worst Girls in making the game was to have romance blossom through conflict, and players will have to make decisions between pursuing romance or a rivalry with fellow pilots.
- Schwartz and Bee have described the game as like "lesbian yaoi," in the sense that the relationships are overtly sexual and can be intense and have lots of conflict.
- In this regard, they say they draw inspiration from Gundam, but also large aspects of the Gundam fandom and the fan-made content about relationships between pilots.
External Links Edit
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MammonMachine/status/839898257442549760
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MammonMachine/status/839892130503938048
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MammonMachine/status/839896478051004416
- ↑ https://worstgirlsgames.tumblr.com/post/164544883941/welcome-everyone-this-the-development-blog-for
- ↑ http://www.mixedupzombies.com/interviews/2017/4/18/heaven-will-be-mine-worst-girls-interview-pax-east-2017